Conditions of Use & Rules of Behavior
- Users are accessing a U.S. Government information system.
- System usage may be monitored, recorded, and subject to audit.
- System contains non-public information that must be protected from unauthorized
access, disclosure, sharing, and transmission violation of which can result in loss
of access, fines, or criminal prosecution.
- User IDs and passwords are to remain private and not shared.
- Unauthorized access to the information or information system is prohibited.
- Providing an e-mail address will allow the user to enter, save, and later retrieve
- Providing an e-mail address will allow users to recover a forgotten password.
- By logging into this application, users agree to use the system in the manner in
which it is intended.