The online PECAT will guide you through completing the entire PECAT, allow you to
enter your scores for all PECAT analyses, calculate your overall scores, help you
to identify strengths and weaknesses of the curriculum being considered, and guide
you through establishing a curriculum improvement plan.
Once you are ready to begin using the online PECAT, you will need to register your
team or committee. If your team has participated before and you
have an existing assessment, enter your reference number.
If you have questions about using the PECAT, you can view the Frequently Asked Questions.
Access Your Team PECAT Assessment
Conditions of Use
- This warning banner provides privacy and security notices consistent with applicable federal laws, directives, and other federal guidance for accessing this Government system, which includes (1) this computer network, (2) all computers connected to this network, and (3) all devices and storage media attached to this network or to a computer on this network.
- This system is provided for Government-authorized use only.
- Unauthorized or improper use of this system is prohibited and may result in disciplinary action and/or civil and criminal penalties.
- Personal use of social media and networking sites on this system is limited as to not interfere with official work duties and is subject to monitoring.
- By using this system, you understand and consent to the following:
- The Government may monitor, record, and audit your system usage, including usage of personal devices and email systems for official duties or to conduct HHS business. Therefore, you have no reasonable expectation of privacy regarding any communication or data transiting or stored on this system. At any time, and for any lawful Government purpose, the government may monitor, intercept, and search and seize any communication or data transiting or stored on this system.
- Any communication or data transiting or stored on this system may be disclosed or used for any lawful Government purpose.